SuperCHARGE Your Business
Steve Holloway specializes in the application of an overall strategic approach to effective leadership, sales and profitability.
Several things are common across the Steve Holloway difference:
1. A passion for action and results. The purpose of planning is doing, not holding meetings, going to a weekend retreat that is forgotten in the month, or preparing large planning binders that sit on the shelf. Steve’s point of uniqueness is captured in the popular phrase “actions speak louder than words.” Both business and personal work includes hands-on “workbooks” and preparation of strategic plans that go all the way through action steps, implementation and follow-up.
2. A belief in balance and honesty. Too many consulting approaches or self-help books promise this year’s quick fix or fad. Business organizations and individuals work best when well rounded, realistic and long-term.
3. A track record of results. Steve Holloway has worked with many companies across different industries during the past 15 years to “superCHARGE” clients for significant and measurable financial and human returns. References are available upon request and you are invited to call.
Clarify Vision In Your Business
Most companies do strategic planning. Few do it correctly and even fewer take it all the way through to implementation. Without implementation, there is no reward. That is the Steve Holloway difference. Using confidential pre-work, lecture and group exercises, the workshop moves through eight areas: self-assessment of where the company is today in terms of 16 key variables; identification and agreement on company values; an external analysis of how the marketplace views your company; your own internal assessment of pluses and minuses; development of a shared collective vision for the future; the setting of prioritized goals to achieve that vision; the translation of goals into specific action plans with assigned responsibilities with due dates, and finally, a monthly tracking system.
Steve believes that the adoption of these basic 8 steps can provide a company with the means to a business lifetime of large return on investment, administered in a short amount of time, and implemented quickly with measurable results. Once set in place, this process becomes a professional way of doing business — a way of managing everyday and making strategy-based decisions at every cross road. Consultants are no longer necessary because the pump is primed to operate effectively on its own. A monthly implementation meeting becomes the key leadership tracking system to achieve “accurate speed” in a way never before attainable
The initial work with Steve involves approximately five to six fully dedicated days spread over about 3 – 6 months, plus support services as necessary and reasonable. Specifically:
- 1.0 to 1.5 days of time to develop a pre-work report based on a confidential one-hour written assessment from senior executives evaluating 16 areas of the company.
- 2.0 days for hands-on off-site strategic planning session.
- 1.0 to 1.5 days for the complete written report to layout implementation agreements for the session and move the process from a “nice big book to have a my desk” to real plan that “makes things happen.” The summary book is not only complete, but lays out action steps, monthly reporting systems, personal responsibility, and specific due dates that cannot be ignored.
- A follow-up 1.0 day on-site checkup with the original workshop participants at either three or six months, depending on MD/CEO preference.
Informal telephone / email support to answer questions and provide direction along the way is provided at no charge. The successful translation of your program into immediate and measurable financial and personal return is our top priority.